SEO: Why are you so complicated?

Recently, I have been busy browsing the internet and scratching every page of books about internet. What for? There is only one correct answer, that is "Learning about SEO". I guess many bloggers are quite familiar with this term which stands for Search Engine Optimization. But for me, a newbie in the internet marketing business, this term is like an alien from outer space, strange and scary. Well... Let me tell you what I had to do to find out more about SEO.

First, I had to go to book stores almost everyday only to get any information about it. I looked up the rows of book shelves. When I saw a book related to it, I quickly opened it and read it. I didn't want to lose any single piece of information about it. I kept reading and reading until I understood the complicated codes of HTML, special codes in computer programming.

Next, I had to browse the internet almost every night for the same reason: to get any information about it. As soon as I got home from my job, I quickly turned on my computer and started googling any keywords and browsing websites that had something to do with it. Then, I made some important notes that I could learn later.

So, I feel that learning SEO is really brain-draining and time-consuming, but at least, it is rewarding because it has broadened my horizon. However, after I have learned the ropes of SEO, I still keep asking to myself "SEO: Why are you so complicated?"...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP