Be careful when riding your motorbike in the rain.

Lately rain has poured down anywhere and anytime as it is now still the rainy season. People have already got used to it. They have to bring umbrellas or raincoats before they go out to work or to school. For those who ride motorbike, they have to be extra careful on the roads as the roads are very slippery. There were some accidents I witnessed when I rode my motorbike a few days ago.

A few days ago, when I was on my way to my English private student, I witnessed three motorbike accidents. The first one was on Jl. TB Simatupang, not far from Ps. Rebo intersection. At that time, a motorbike rider tried to change direction by taking a U-turn. Unlucky for him, he couldn't control his motorbike because the road was very slippery. His motorbike swerved and he fell down, but luckily he was safe and sound. There were no serious injuries, except a few scratches on his motorbike. Not long after, about 500 hundred meters from the first accident, I saw another accident. This time, both the motorbike and the rider swerved on the road as he tried to accelerate the speed. The rider quickly got up and some people tried to help him. Then the last accident happened on the same day when I was on my way home after teaching. A motorbike rider was screaming after falling from his motorbike while his motor bike lied not far from him. He looked really angry because a car had hit his motorbike from the back.

So, guys...be careful when you ride your motorbike in the rain because the roads become so slippery which makes it hard for you to control your motorbike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP